Thursday, October 20, 2011

I Am A Good Kisser: Ranbir Kapoor

After dropping the towel in Saawariya, Ranbir Kapoor seems to have dropped every possible inhibition about kissing onscreen too.

Be it kissing Minissha Lamba, Deepika Padukone and Bipasha Basu in Bachna Ae Haseeno, Sarah Thompson in Raajneeti, Priyanka Chopra in Anjaana Anjaani or Nargis Fakhri in his forthcoming film Rockstar...Ranbir Kapoor is giving tough competition to Bollywood's original serial kisser Emraan Hashmi.

So does the lover boy enjoys re-takes or does he get it right the first time itself?

"Kissing onscreen is extremely technical! You have to see if the light is coming right, if your face is in the right position for the camera...besides there are so many people around! I am an actor and it's a part of my acting. I also don't usually need retakes. I am a good kisser" said Ranbir with a wink and trademark boyish charm.
 

Source: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/I-am-a-good-kisser-Ranbir-Kapoor/articleshow/10426726.cms

No comments:

Post a Comment